Willow Anderson has worked in the legal industry in Minnesota for more than 20 years. She has focused on the areas of family law, divorce issues, and civil litigation. Willow has a specialized depth of knowledge in family law and uses that to her client’s favor. Willow prefers a holistic approach to family law. She understands that it may not be in the family’s long term interest to burn each other to the ground during the divorce. Your well-being during and after the divorce is of paramount importance.
In addition to practicing law, Willow is an adjunct professor at Mitchell Hamline College of Law where she teaches Advanced Trial Advocacy and Business Practicum. She serves as an advisor and is a partner with the Center For Law and Business. She is also a faculty member at the National Institute of Trial Advocacy and the Expert Witness Training Academy funded by the National Science Foundation. Willow is passionate about her work teaching law students and lawyers locally and all over the world. She is also passionate about helping her clients achieve a brilliant life during and after divorce.
- Larkin Hoffman Daly and Lindgren, Business Litigation
- FELA Trial Attorney, representing railway workers
- Assistant Attorney General and Mediator
- CNN and CNN International
- “Who is Who in Family Law” MN Law and Politics Top 40 Family Law Attorney
- Top 10 in Client Satisfaction Family Law Attorney
- International Advisory Expert in Family Law
- Lawyer of Distinction in Family Law
Mitchell Hamline College of Law, 2002.
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Leadership Award for Outstanding Accomplishments in Negotiations.
University of Minnesota, 1996.
- Major: International Relations and East European Studies, with Honors.
- Student Representative to the Board of Regents.
- Supreme Court Certified Mediator and Arbitrator with additional Family Law certification
- Center for Law and Business at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Managing Partner
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Adjunct Professor
- Minnesota Bar Association
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Faculty
- Expert Witness Training Academy, Faculty
- Trial Skills International, Faculty
- Collaborative Law Institute
- Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights
- American Swedish Institute, Scholarship Committee Board Member